Australian WordPress Website Services
We Build Responsive WordPress Websites That
Attract & Convert More Traffic Into Sales
Or call us now on 1300 188 662
We Take The Headache Out Of
Maintaining Your WordPress Website
The biggest problem for business owners is taking care and maintaining their website.
Fact is, technology moves quick!
And let’s face it… as a business owner your time best spent isn’t learning about WordPress changes, or whether it’s safe to update this or that plugin or worrying about breaking your site if a update didn’t go well.
Your time is best spent marketing and selling your products or services!
Our job is to make sure you have a great website that’s up to date, performing at it’s best.
So if you’re tired of looking after your website, or you just want the experts to regularly service your WordPress site then get in touch with us today.
We can work out a maintenance plan or you can simply take advantage of our support system where we can complete any WordPress maintenance or updates as they are needed.
BulletProof Your Website, We Do
WordPress Security The Right Way!
According to a recent study:
- 74.6 Million Sites Depend on WordPress – growing daily.
- WordPress.com gets more unique visitors than Amazon (US)
- The Internet receives 6 New WordPress.com posts every second.
- There are 29,000+ WordPress Plugins – again this figure is growing daily.
- There have been 46 Million downloads of WordPress.org
- WordPress is most popular with business websites.
However here’s the single biggest issue that comes with such a popular platform…
We have taken security to a whole new level for our clients.
Not only do we secure your WordPress website the right way… which I’ll explain in a minute… but we have invested into state of the art security from a foundational level.
Our WordPress hosting system we offer employs state of the art security and malware protection – so from the word go your website will be more secure than many other website just by hosting your site with us.
While this is not a must… we recommend that if you’d like us to manage your website to move your hosting to us as well – it just makes sense.
But it is not required, and therefore if you are simply after WordPress Security Hardening we can help there too.
We will install an array of software, ensure all the most common attack paths are secured by applying our extensive checklist of security measures.
Additionally we can audit your current website and make sure your security measures are up to date, and make recommendations on how the site can be secured further.
These audits are free for all clients that are requesting work to be done on their website.
Call us now on 1300 188 662 to find out how we can help you secure your WordPress website.
So What’s All The Fuzz
If you saw the stats above you obviously know how popular WordPress is. But here are 7 more decisive reasons why you should use WordPress for your website.
1) WordPress Is Open Source – FREE! Open Source means the code is free from any commercial restrictions and limitations. It also means there are no restrictions in terms of what you can do with the software. But the main reason our clients love open source is because they are not locked into any one development firm. Business can change at any time and the fact that you are not locked in with us when we help you build and maintain your website gives you flexibility and peace of mind to move quick if your business circumstances were to change.
2) There is maturity behind the brand WordPress – Fact is WordPress was first released in 2003 and since then has been meticulously refined, tested and improved upon, to a stage now where it is a world-class web publishing platform used by some of the biggest website around the Internet.
3) WordPress & SEO are a perfect fit. Head of web spam for Google, Matt Cutts commented that “WordPress automatically solves a ton of SEO issues“. Additionally as was outlined above, there is a ton of plugins written specifically for WordPress SEO which makes things even more search engine friendly.
4) Flexibility to the Ying-Yang – from blogging, to web publishing, to lead generation, to membership solutions to shopping sites…. there really is no limit to what you can use WordPress for.
5) Mobile Ready! Mobile browsing on the Internet has grown at an unimaginable speed both on smartphones and tablets – the good news is the engine behind WordPress and it’s many themes are mobile responsive and ready for the mobile shift.
6) Ease of Use! We always tell our clients… if you can edit a Microsoft Word document you’ll be able to publish content to your WordPress website. It really is that easy.
7) There is a Future. Fact is, WordPress keeps getting better. The team at WordPress hires top notch developers so you know they are only going to continue to refine and improve the platform as technology advances.
So what are you waiting for?
If you’ve read this far and you need help with WordPress services, well… you have just found the experts in Australia that know this platform inside and out.
So if you have any questions, comments or need help with your WordPress website then give us a call on 1300 188 662 or simply get in touch via the contact form below.